Monday, March 28, 2011

it's over

This post title has a kind of double meaning. Winter is over. Hence my bare legs on the one 65 degree day we had a week or so ago. I was the only one exposing my bare, white legs, but it was amazing. Also, my 30 for 30 is over. I just can't bring myself to take those last two pictures. I know, I know it's two pictures! But I just don't feel like it. And I feel like I've been avoiding blogging because of those two damn pictures. So to hell with them, I say! The 30 for 30 is not for me.

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford

I have all these outfits planned out in my little notebook and I am so excited to finally get to wear them and post them! Now that the weather is finally improving I want to start really planning out a couple "photoshoots" a month. I'm also going to take a Photoshop class so I can start making the blog all funky and fresh. First I need to obtain Photoshop. Blergh.

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford
[Jacket - Old Navy/Dress - ModCloth ModCloth/Shoes - Aldo/Bag - Linea Pelle for Target/Sunnies - Ray Ban]

I really loved this outfit. I think this dress is going to be an awesome staple this spring and summer. The color is a great starting point for so many looks. The dress is a teensy bit big on me, but not to the point where it looks bad, I don't think. I have such a hard time figuring out what size I am now that I've lost some weight.

The bag is Linea Pelle for Target. I didn't even know Linea Pelle was doing a line for Target, I just happened to stumble upon this when I was in there a few weeks ago and I just couldn't say no to the bright blue color. I thought it was a nice pop against all the neutrals I was rocking this day.

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford

denim, jacket, neutral, khaki, Linea Pelle, oxford

I also got these oxfords awhile back and have just been waiting for the weather to be decent enough to wear them. Plus, the leather is super stiff and they pinch my toesies. I have the same pair in black and they are so comfortable. I think the black ones needed some working in too, so I'm going to give these ones some time.

Picnik collage2

Well I am exhausted and there is a noisy puppy that needs some disciplining, so until next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails