Friday, January 20, 2012

Ten Day Challenge: One Picture


 We're finally at the end! Ten weeks and it's all over. This is my final post in this challenge. One picture. It wasn't hard to come up with this one. It was between this one and a picture of my favorite Cape Cod beach, but of course the picture of myself won out.

This is me, by the way. When I was much smaller. We still have that laundry basket, but I don't fit in it anymore.

I've been brainstorming something to take the place of these posts on Fridays, and hope to have something new in place by next week. I've also been making a list of all the new things I want to do with this blog, so look forward to some changes 'round here in the next few months. As always, thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! Love you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails