Tuesday, February 9, 2010

up & at 'em

I feel big changes coming for me in 2010. I don't know what they're going to be exactly, but I have a feeling good things will be going on, and that's a good feeling : ) I feel like I need to do a general re-vamping of my life. I feel like I was on such a straight-and-narrow path for so long (well, in my head I was anyway) and now I've kind of reached a stand still and I need to get moving again. 

I'd like to have a better/more interesting job by the end of the year & definitely more money in the bank. I'd also like to get in better shape. Who doesn't say that at the start of every year, right? This has got to be my year though, enough is enough! I'm going to a zumba dance class tonight with my mom and a couple of friends, so maybe this will kick start my year of being healthier! Wish me luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails