Friday, April 23, 2010

tgif

Today has just been one of those days. I woke up feeling great and motivated, then once I got to work everything I tried to do became an aggravation. Luckily it is Friday and I have all weekend to recuperate.

I did not complete my no pants challenge, but I'm going to try it again in the summer. By the time the end of this week rolled around I just wanted my old standby jeans, t-shirts and sneakers. Sad, but true.

Tonight is family dinner night, which is always a nice relaxing end to the week. Then maybe I will finally get to spend some time with the boyfriend just relaxing.

This weekend I have a girls day planned for Saturday Radurday and a busy Sunday Funday with a family party and then seeing Streetlight Manifesto in Providence with the boyfriend! Yay!

Then only one more week until Myrtle Beach! :) I'm so excited. I need a getaway with my two favorite people very, very badly. I just want to relax and have fun. Then, when I come back I'm starting my new diet. A friend of mine is doing it and he's lost 18 pounds, which is amazing. It's basically the South Beach Diet, but I'm modifying it a bit due to my picky eating. Hopefully with his support and advice (he's not the type to baby me, he'll be harsh if I mess up!) I can stick to it and see results. I just need to be more strict with myself, which I think is a problem I have in general. It is time for change.









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails