Saturday, July 31, 2010

inspired by...

Aria Montgomery

Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family? It's really good. I know ABC Family tends to err on the side of cheesy with their shows and movies, but this one isn't like that. The plot line is interesting and the girl's wardrobes are to die for. In particular, everyone seems to be swooning over main character Aria Montgomery's wardrobe, and it isn't hard to see why. Plus, the girl has amazing hair.

 images from here, here, here, here, also here, and finally, here.

Aria has a knack for mixing and layering unexpected items in totally great ways. Her bohemian-rocker style is what I think I'd like to go for in my fall wardrobe.  I love her little cropped leather jacket and penchant for bold jewelry. her dress and boots combo in the lower left corner is my favorite look, and a pair of slouchy moto boots is definitely on my shopping list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails