Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Like most people in the world, I can't help but see a new year as a chance for a clean slate. A fresh start. Three hundred and sixty five blank pages of days where anything could happen. Since 13 is my lucky number, 2013 can only hold magical and amazing things for me, right? I think so.

In an effort to make 2013 my best year yet, I've compiled this year's resolutions. I didn't do too badly at my resolutions from last year, so hopefully I'll do even better in 2013 (I totally will).

Run three 5ks
For real this time, reach my goal weight/feel my healthiest
Finish writing a novel
Buy my first place
Stick to a budget/spend more mindfully

There are admittedly some repeat offenders on this list, but hey, practice makes perfect, right?

Okay, now it's your turn! Did you make any resolutions this year? Link up in the comments, I'd love to read them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails