Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favorite: Clarisonic Mia

I'm bringing back the Friday Favorite!

It's easy to write. I will never run out of Favorite Things. And I love sharing my favorite things with people.

We're jumping back in with my beloved Clarisonic Mia brush:


What?: Clarisonic Mia Skin Care System. I have the blue one, just like above, but it comes in a bunch of different colors (and patterns)!

Why?: It gets your skin super clean and soft. Seriously, the best thing ever. I can definitely see a change in my skin. It's clearer and smoother than ever. And obviously, the more often you use it, the better the results. I use it once a day at night, but I'm thinking about bumping it up to twice a day. Winter is the ideal time to really break out this bad boy. In the summer I use it a bit less, since I don't want to exfoliate off what little tan I get on my face. Terrible, I know.

How much?: $120. Worth every penny. You do need to switch out the brush head every so often, and those cost $25. They recommend every three months but I may have gone a year before I replaced mine...oops. I'd say you can use your own discretion on this. I'm sure they get germy and gross, but I gave mine a good scrubbing every once in awhile and it was fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails