Monday, July 11, 2011

all the funny things you do

I'm back from a little blogging summer vacation. A lot of reading and spending time with friends has been happening lately and I just couldn't bring myself to be in front of the computer when I was home. I expect things will continue to be a bit sporadic for the summer, and a little bit different, too. Less outfit posts and more of my normal life posts.

IMG_0191
[Dress - Forever 21/Belt - H&M/Sandals - American Eagle/Sunnies - Betsy Johnson]

These are from the week leading up to the 4th. I had a lot of red, white and blue outfits stretched out across that week. Red, white and blue is one of my favorite color combinations but I always feel weird wearing it when it's not Fourth of July. So when the 4th does come around, I go all out.

IMG_0192

IMG_0193

The weather finally got the hint that it's summer and started warming up around here! It's been nice and hot and sunny with the occasional thunderstorm or rain storm - perfect. Good thing, too. I just bought a white bathing suit and it just isn't going to look good without a nice, golden tan! ;)

Picnik collage2

To be honest, I went a little bathing suit crazy this year. Losing 20lbs + warm weather = bikini overload! It felt so liberating to toss all my ill-fitting ones too. Isn't that the best? Being able to donate all the clothes that are too big for you suddenly?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails