Wednesday, July 27, 2011

in the navy

IMG_0261

IMG_0266

IMG_0260

Picnik collage

These pictures are pre-East Coast heatwave.  I miss the heatwave. The heat doesn't bother me one bit. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I basically only spend the amount of time it takes for me to get from my air conditioned house to my air conditioned car outside. Unless I'm on the beach or by a pool, in which case I could sit there in the heat all day, just give me a bottle of water. I could easily move somewhere that's hot all year round. I'd take a heatwave over a blizzard any day. As one of my friends put it "You don't have to shovel heat."

I haven't been taking outfit pictures anymore. I've lost interest a bit, and I've basically just been wearing simple sundresses or cut offs and a t-shirt. Isn't that the beauty of summer though?

Shirt - American Eagle
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - Nine West
Belt - H&M
Shades - Betsy Johnson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails