Wednesday, October 12, 2011

halloween 2011


I'm going to a Halloween party in a couple of weeks with the bestie. My plan for Halloween this year was comfort. I'm tired of wearing uncomfortable heels, scratchy costumes, and being freezing. I originally wanted to be an Indian (Native American?) - hello, comfy moccasins. Then I found out this party had a theme - take something innocent, and make it evil. At first i was all put out, like now I had to use my brain to come up with something clever. Then I remembered the Minnie Mouse ears I got in Disney, and an idea was born. I want to find a black polka dot shirt instead of the corset, but I've been having some trouble. Anyone seen a black and white polka dot shirt anywhere recently?

What are you being for Halloween this year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails