Monday, October 10, 2011

lady like

IMG_0390

IMG_0396

IMG_0391

This is a work look from last week. I got this dress at H&M for fifteen dollars. Fifteen dollars! I don't have any other dresses with sleeves, so I thought this would be good for fall/winter. It's really comfortable and I like the longer length. I'm usually a mini skirt/dress kind of girl, since I am so short, but I felt rather sophisticated in this dress. I might run back to H&M and get it in another color.

IMG_0393

IMG_0394

I'm up in Kittery, Maine at the outlets today, trying to score some sweet Columbus Day deals! This pretty much means I'm at J.Crew, saying that because I'm at the outlets it's totally okay to blow my clothing budget for the month in one place. ;)

Dress: H&M
Boots: Forever 21
Belt: J.Crew (outlet!)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails