Wednesday, June 27, 2012

absentee


Sorry I've been MIA here lately. Life has just been all over the place, but in the best ways possible.

Things have changed majorly at work, and it's awesome. I have a new position and our department has been restructured and things are really looking up. I'm so glad, since I was beginning to panic about having to find another job if this one didn't improve. It is, however, keeping me super busy! Not much time to tool around on the internet anymore.

I've also been out being social, spending more time in the kitchen, taking an online course, and trying to squeeze in workouts when I can. It's a rough life. I need to get myself into a routine, stat!

I'm thinking about where I want this blog to go, and if I even want to keep up with it anymore. So far I've decided to continue, but to keep it really casual as far as posting goes.

I'm also sorry I haven't been commenting as much on all your lovely blogs. I promise I'm not ignoring you! I'm still creepin', no worries. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails