Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mis-Matched



The weather here has been atrocious. I'm talking cold, rainy, and miserable. It's making me super cranky and I have no idea what to wear anymore.

This outfit is actually from a few weeks ago when I was clearly feeling more creative. Hence the random red shoes. I have no idea what possessed me to put red shoes on, but mama like. They're comfy, they're fun and really, what more can you ask for?

I'd like to say looking at these pictures is inspiring me to pick out a creative and adorable outfit for tomorrow...but it's not. I'm stumped. I'm in a rut right now where I just don't know what to wear and have zero motivation to come up with anything. I blame the weather.

Blazer: Nordstrom
Shirt: H&M via my mother
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Me Factor: High - shut up you guys, the red shoes coordinate, they don't have to match!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails