Thursday, April 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I've been feeling really uninspired with my closet lately. I love everything that's in it, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to put together anything even remotely creative.

So I thought it might be fun to dig back through the archives and pick out some of my old favorites from back when I was still taking outfit pictures.

This is from my birthday last year:


Look at my color blocking! And high heels! And dangly sparkle earrings! Dang girl, looking good. This shirt is still on heavy rotation, along with the eleventy billion other silky blouses I have purchased because they just go with everything.

I have to get better at mixing and matching with my crazy colors. I miss them.

For example, today I wore a blue oxford shirt and black pants. Who am I?! The most boring person ever, apparently.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails