Thursday, June 24, 2010

oops.

Sorry I have been an absentee blogger this week. I have a bunch of posts planned out, I just haven't had the time to write them! Don't worry; I managed to scrounge up a Boyfriend story for later this afternoon too. :)

This morning I came across what might be my new favorite shopping website. LuLus has an awesome selection of adorable dresses, shoes, and accessories at really reasonable prices. And if you sign up for their mailing list, you get a $5 coupon, how sweet is that?*

Here are some things from the site that I really want/love:


Pockets, little keyhole back, the color is "Gucci Blue" which speaks to the side of me that wishes this really was Gucci and I could afford it. As Don would say: "Great throw-on!"


Seriously. How cute is he?


I enjoy large rings and agates. I would probably choose the red one.




I saw these originally on the Nordstrom site on sale for like $60. I was like, "Oh hi shoes, I love you. Maybe I'll come back for you." Then I went back and they didn't have my size. Now I can't find them anywhere in my size, or on sale. LE SIGH. Of course now I want them more. I'll go lurk around Nordstrom Rack next weekend and see what they have I guess.

*Little hint that I use when I'm signing up for email newsletters of any kind: I use a separate email address than my usual one. I have an old Yahoo account that used to be my main email address, but when it was time to get a "grown up" email I stopped using it. Now whenever I sign up for newsletters I use the Yahoo address, so my main in-box isn't cluttered with spam and junk mail. You can also just make a separate email address for newsletters and the like. Yay organization!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails