Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dinner Date

IMG_2505

IMG_2504

IMG_2502

IMG_2500

I wore this out to dinner just about a month ago now. This last month just FLEW by. Boyfriend and I had dinner in the South End after we'd signed our lease. Now we've been moved in for almost a month!

I seriously love this outfit. I feel like this is the kind of look I'm constantly striving for. Simple and chic with a bit of bling. Boyfriend was making fun of me because while I was deciding what to wear I had my "outfit inspiration" file open and was blatantly copying different outfits I have saved, haha. I KNOW I'm not the only one that does this, so don't judge! ;)

Also, these are the most comfortable heels I own currently. I hardly ever have good luck with Aldo shoes, but these are keepers. The heel is perfect, the shape is perfect, and they're easy to walk in. Boyfriend even thought they were sexy. Definite all-star shoe.

Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Heels: Aldo
Me Factor: High - nailed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails