Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Black & Red Week: Red Tights & Polka Dots

IMG_0833

IMG_0834

IMG_0835

IMG_0836

This is one of those rare occasions where the outfit photographed better than it looked in the mirror. That never happens. Usually it's the complete opposite with me. (My mirror is very forgiving.)

The red tights were a bit out of my comfort zone, but I ended up not even noticing I was wearing them. Neither did my co-workers, which either means they thought I looked ridiculous or totally normal. Could go either way, I guess.

Apologies for my wrinkled skirt - I was working hard all day, sitting down. For hours on end. Wrinkle city, baby.

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Zara
Sunnies: Forever 21 (splurge option that I really want)
Me Factor: Medium - Skirt + shirt = win.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails