Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Time Last Year

Sorry for the prolonged absence on the blog. I was moving, and work has been crazy, and by the time I have a minute to myself to relax, I just haven't felt much like blogging.

In fact, I think things might continue to be a bit quiet over here for awhile. I'm becoming less and less inclined to take outfit pictures, and I really don't want to force myself to do something that I'm just not finding enjoyable anymore. I'm sure I'll still include them every once in awhile, but expect to see less of them right now.

I keep telling myself the whole point of blogging (for me) and my reason behind keeping up with it is so I have something to look back on. Then it occurred to me I never really look back at my posts. So, I did just that, and here's what was going on this time last year:


May 2: I was still growing out my bangs and rocking retro shades and jeans.


May 5: I hate everything about this outfit. Me Factor: Negative 100. Took a chance and it didn't pan out I guess!


May 9: I miss my long hair! Typical me kind of outfit, jeans and layers.


I seriously loved this outfit. I got rid of that hat and now I'm kind of regretting it. Also, the dress shrunk and I made it into a t-shirt.


Loved this look too. Also got rid of this hat. Don't regret it (it squished my head).


Savannah! I miss it there so badly. Can't wait to get back there, someday soon hopefully! Also can't wait for the weather to be warm enough for this dress again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails