Friday, May 4, 2012

Red & Black Week: Friday Jacket

IMG_0856

IMG_0857

IMG_0861

IMG_0863

Well guys, red & black week is over! I hope you enjoyed it because I know I did. I'm already thinking up a new theme week for May.

Red & black week may be over, but my move is not. It has barely gotten started, in fact. I think we are renting the Money Pit of apartments. The place is FILTHY. My scrubbing shoulder is sore today. And I'm pretty sure the landlord is avoiding us because he knows I'm going to ask for about a million things to be fixed/replaced. Tough cookies guy, you should have done this stuff before we moved in!

Anyway, if you want to see how things are progressing, follow me on Instagram (@katastrophe313). Expect a full move update post as soon as we get settled. So, in about six months by the looks of things.

Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Gap
Boots: H&M
Shirt: French Connection via TJ Maxx
Necklace: F21
Me Factor: High. I love this jacket. Like I've said before, jacket + skinny jeans + tee = perfection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails