Wednesday, June 29, 2011

what i've been up to lately

I haven't much felt like blogging lately. I've just been kind of busy, and kind of lazy, and doing a ton of reading. Business, laziness and a good book (or three) take precedence over the internet for me. Here are some snapshots of some things I have been up to in the past couple of weeks.

Cooking dinner for the boyfriend & I

Car rides with Mia to go get...

Really delicious ice cream!

Getting my hair highlighted, rum cocktail in hand! Love my salon.

An amazing girls weekend in Portland, ME. Another delicious rum cocktail.


At Oasis in Portland, where we were dancing like fiends until some guy hit my ass like I was Seabiscuit. Then we got the buck and a quarter out of there. Creepster.




Picnicking at the Crane Estate in Ipswich with Boyfriend. Amazing idea, though we didn't account for the BUGS. We got eaten alive.


We had our picnic on a quiet corner of the beach. Is there anything better than a dinner picnic on the beach in the summer? I think not. Especially not with a fella that handsome. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails