Tuesday, December 20, 2011

all the leaves are brown

IMG_0528

IMG_0530

IMG_0531

IMG_0532

Hey. Remember me? I've been crazy-busy, hence the absence. Other than my Friday Challenge posts. I'm hoping things will calm down slightly after the holidays. Or that I'll at least feel more calmed down after some time off. Work is absolutely killing me right now and it's torture being there all day, so by the time I get home I don't have much motivation for anything else.

I've also been trying to make plans for My Future that will hopefully allow me to leave that horrid place, getting ready for Christmas, and being a good friend and going out and being social. I've also been doing a MAJOR purge of my belongings. I'm trying to set myself up to start the new year nice and fresh and clean. What's new with you guys? Excited for the holidays!?

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse
Shades: Forever 21

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails