Friday, December 16, 2011

Ten Day Challenge: Six Places

Sorry for the radio silence over here. Life has been pretty hectic and it doesn't really show any signs of slowing down anytime soon. Hopefully I'll get back on track with regular posting soon, but until then you'll always have these weekly posts to read! At least for a few more weeks until I am done. ;)

Today we have six places. Let's dig right in, shall we?

1. The beach. I'm a huge beach bum. I'm kind of selective about my beaches though. They have to meet my moderate-to-high standards.

2. My bed. It's where I get to sleep. Occasionally I read, eat and watch TV there as well.

3. Cape Cod.

4. Savannah, GA. I visited last spring and it stole my heart.

5. Portland, ME. I can't believe I am even putting this on here since I've never really liked Maine, but I've also never been to Portland and had a bad time. Drinks at Gritty's, pulling the face with Helen & Co., that awesome little Italian place. It's very charming.

6. Home. Even though I live with people who should be committed to a special home.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails