Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Collage: Holiday Style, Take One


Holiday 2011_1



Since I just can't get enough of making collages, I've decided to make some for the holiday season as well. This is the awesome time of year when we all have an event every weekend and an excuse to wear our most sparkly clothes.In my opinion, the clutch makes this outfit. What I wouldn't give to own that beauty! The sweet dress and glitter clutch pop against the black tights and dancin' shoes.

Unless you're me. I am sadly devoid of holiday plans this year (aside from the usual familial get togethers). My company told us we were too large to fit in one space for a holiday party, so we're getting sweatshirts instead. Yay?

Anyway, if you're one of the lucky ones with places to go and people to see, I'm jealous! Wear something sparkly for me, would ya?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails