Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions

Well, this is the second year in a row I did not document the previous year's resolutions so I can't say whether or not I accomplished any of them. This won't happen again next year, because here they are!

2012resolutions

I think these are all totally manageable. And yes, I am ashamed to say it, but I rarely wash my face before bed. I know it's bad, I know Helen is cringing right now, but I am so lazy. I think my health habits have definitely improved this past year (I lost 20 pounds somewhere along the way!) but I'd like to keep up with them a bit better. I have periods that are really awful, and periods that are great. I'd like to be more consistent. 
 
The 5k? That one's probably a pipe dream, since I really don't like running. I recently discovered I can (slowly) jog over a mile without stopping though, which made me feel damn good about myself. I'm gonna try it out, and even if I just prove to myself I can run the 3 or so miles, I'll be satisfied.
 
I think my biggest goal for 2012 is the last one: simplify. I've been getting rid of things left and right lately. I'm trying to focus on the things that I love rather than things I just like.  Quality over quantity. I want more organization and less clutter. I also think this one might be the most difficult for me.

What are your goals for the new year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails