Monday, April 30, 2012

Black & Red Week: Pants & Plaid

black_red1

black_red2

black_red3

black_red4

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, my special plan for this week is a theme! I decided last week that I would base all my outfits around a black and red color scheme. It's a pairing I go to a lot, so I thought it would be fun to try wearing black and red in some combination every day for a week.

I could have kept going a lot longer, if truth be told.

This was a lot of fun and I want to do more "theme weeks" like this in the future! It's also a great way to focus on wearing everything you have in your closet and finding new ways to pair things.

I've also been thinking a lot about personal style lately, and what my personal style actually is. I love trying different looks and trends, but certain outfits just feel more ME than others. So, at the bottom of my posts along with my outfit info, I'll now be including the "Me Factor" of each outfit. I'm hoping this will help give me a clear vision of what my personal style really is.

Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: Forever 21
Me Factor: High - I'm a jeans and a shirt type of gal. I feel most comfortable in this kind of look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails