Sunday, May 16, 2010

casual tuesday

My brother has an excellent camera (don't ask me what kind, I have no idea about these things, but it was expensive and takes better pictures than mine) so while I was hanging out over there prior to Lost last week I had him snap a few shots of my boring outfit. I really just wanted to wear my sweet new Vans I bought on vacation ($20!). I wasn't feeling very creative so I just matched them exactly to my outfit. Can't go wrong like that right?

being fresh. my mom has a thing with doilies and fake plants. she has these set up in my old bedroom, so naturally i utilized this set-up.

you know, this is the one taken with my brother's camera and i don't think it even came out that good.

this is my psychotic-testing-the-light face. yeesh, i have issues.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails