Wednesday, November 10, 2010

better late than never

Well here they are, finally! Some Halloween pictures. There's not a whole lot, since I didn't bring a camera with me to the party I went to, but it doesn't matter. I'm sure I just got more and more disheveled looking as the night went on anyway. Hehe.


Mia helped me get ready, even though I decided to be a cat for Halloween and not a doggie. To be honest, I hadn't planned on going out for Halloween at all. I didn't really have a costume and I just wasn't feeling with it. Then a friend of mine that I haven't seen in forever invited me to go to a party with her and her friends that her sister was throwing and I decided why not? So I busted out my cat ears and braved the crowd at iParty for my tail (I needed a tail, the costume would have been super sad without it). Then I went all out with my eye makeup and fancied myself up and headed out to P-A-R-T-Y.



I finally found Mia a costume that suits her surly attitude when we try to dress her up. The first year we had her, she was a princess, complete with gown and adorable pointy princess hat. She's also had a piggy costume, a Mrs. Claus outfit and reindeer antlers. And she looked pissed off in all of them. So the devil horns fit her face.





The party ended up being a really fun time. I was glad I went. Usually I'm such a Nana and never go out late, but when I do it's always so much fun. Of course, the next day I was exhausted and all I wanted to eat was McDonald's, but it was totally worth it. It's always good to see friends you haven't seen in awhile. If getting together with old friends also involves getting dressed up, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and dancing to Thriller while swinging a feathery boa around, then that's even better. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails