Monday, November 1, 2010

sweet november

November is finally here! I'm so excited! To me, this marks the official beginning of the holiday season and that makes me happy. I love Christmas. I know we're a ways away, but it's time to start figuring out presents and eating yummy food and spending time with family. Love it. Thanksgiving I'm not a huge fan of. I love me some stuffing, but to be honest I could do without the turkey. Stuffing and pie, yumyumyum.


These pictures are from last week. This is when I really thought I was in for a nasty cold, so I look rather haggard and pale here. I don't know what was up with my hair, it's atrocious. I'm rather fond of the outfit though! It was kind of last-minute thrown together and was based on this look from Madewell:

Loosely based on this look. Very loosely. That skirt is actually on sale right now and I want it so bad! Oh if only I had the money. Oh well.

Anyway, how was everyone's Halloween? I've been loving seeing all the costumes from the blog world! I have a couple pictures to share but they're on my brother's camera so I have to wait for him to upload them. Tomorrow they should be up, fingers crossed!

[cardigan - target/tshirt - gap/necklace - aldo/skirt - nordstrom junior's/knee-highs - aerie/boots - seychelles via overstock]


There is so much awesomeness happening in November I can't stand it. However, it will most likely keep me away from blogging most of the time, so expect sporadic posting at best. 
Why is my November so exciting, you ask? Well, let me tell you! Number one: I'm going to Disney World! We leave on the 18th and I am SO EXCITED. Then of course there's Thanksgiving, so more time off work, which is always awesome. Plus the new Harry Potter movie, and I will be visiting Harry Potter World on the day it comes out! Nerd supreme, right here. Haha. Plus there are parties and fun things going on. The biggest thing of all is that November is National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo. You may have noticed my new button on the sidebar. This is I think my third year participating and I am sooo going to finish! I have a great idea, a mostly completed outline, and I am feeling motivated! However if I want to finish I have to do A LOT of writing. So that's why I won't be blogging so much.



So as you can see, I'll be pretty busy! Anyone else have exciting things coming up? Better yet, anyone else participating in NaNoWriMo?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails