Thursday, November 4, 2010

caution: speed hump

This will have to be a quickie post tonight. I just finished my writing for the day (as you can see from my handy button, I am right on track so far this week!) and I have to dash off to yoga in a few minutes. It ain't easy being a modern woman, let me tell you.


You know what else ain't easy? Taking pictures of yourself after working all day. Trust me, your dress will be wrinkled, your camera will be acting up, and the lighting in your backyard will be craptastic. But hey, it happens. I still thought the outfit was cute, only after eight hours in a cubicle it got a bit disheveled.

[cardigan - american eagle (old)/dress - forever 21/tights - forever 21/boots - seychelles via overstock/necklace - american eagle (old)]

You know, typing that I got my Seychelles boots from Overstock reminds me I should trawl Overstock more often for shoes. Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!



My camera's autofocus was acting up the day I took these pictures. By "acting up" I mean I somehow turned it off and didn't realize it, so I couldn't get it to work. Problem has since been solved. I kind of like the blurry pictures though.  Makes me somewhat nostalgic for my pre-Lasik surgery eyesight. Le sigh.


I'm still working on getting those Halloween pictures for you! By that I mean I have been endlessly hassling my brother. He's being such a turd. Hopefully this weekend! Speaking of weekends - hope you have a great one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails