Wednesday, November 24, 2010

everybody's working for the weekend

These pictures are probably two weeks old at this point, but I had them all edited and ready to go, so here they are!


It feels like mom and I just put up these fall decorations days ago, and now it's almost time to switch them out for Christmas ones! Fall feels like it flew by, but I can't wait for Christmas! We always decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to have hot cocoa (with Godiva liqueur!) and put decorations on the tree while rocking out to Christmas music. Ahhh, my favorite time of year.


You can't go outside without Mia wanting to join you, so I let her into the photo shoot. She makes a super cute prop, no? She actually hates getting her picture taken, but if you put the camera on the timer she looks right at it. It must be the blinking light and the beeping that interests her.


I'm pretty sure I know what I am getting everyone for Christmas. I just need to start my shopping. That's what I am doing with my next paycheck - starting the shopping. I want to get done as soon as possible so I can get everything wrapped and just enjoy the holiday. Luckily I don't have that many people to buy for.

[sweater - express (old)/jeans - old navy/boots - rocket dog via piperlime/necklaces - h&m and vintage]


How is everyone else's holiday shopping going? Have you started?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails