Tuesday, September 27, 2011

girls guide to hunting

IMG_4907

IMG_4908

IMG_4909
IMG_4910

I love these boots. I got them at H&M while I was in New York last month. I was in an H&M in SoHo when I spotted them but they didn't have my size. The sales girl looked at me funny and said "Why don't you check the H&M down the block, we have the same stuff." THE H&M DOWN THE BLOCK. I'd have to drive to a whole 'nother mall here in the burbs if this happened at home! So that's what I did. I walked down the block and they had my size.

And I lived happily ever after.

Also, at one point this belt fit around my hips, you know, like a belt should. In order to hold up pants. Then it got way, way too small, but it fit my waist perfectly. So I kept it. Now it's too big for my waist, hence the last clutching-at-my-belt picture. It does, however, seem to fit around my hips again, for the most part. This belt and I have come full circle.

Dress - Modcloth
Belt - of unknown origins
Boots - H&M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails