Monday, September 12, 2011

primary colors

Hard to believe summer is actually over, but the crisp temperatures outside are definitely feeling like fall! I'm not complaining, fall is my second favorite season (after summer, of course). I just love cozy sweaters, snuggling up under blankets, quiet nights at home, and pumpkin spice everything. That being said...this outfit is decidedly summer-like. Which makes sense, because it is quite a few weeks old.

IMG_0271

IMG_0272

I do really like it though. I am so obsessed with those bright blue sandals. They're really tall, and really comfy, and really bright. I did have some trouble finding things they go with though. Maybe I'm just not thinking out of the box enough, because I keep trying to "match" them rather than "coordinate" them. Maybe I can squeeze in a few more wearings before it gets too cold...hmmm...

IMG_0275

IMG_0282

IMG_0281

This afternoon I sat down and made a little schedule for myself. It's color coordinated and everything. I have blog posts scheduled, workouts, work things and personal things on there. Now all I have to do is stick to it! I'm hoping keeping track of everything I have to do/want to do will keep things from piling up too badly. Plus this should help keep my blog posting on a consistent schedule. Do you guys use schedules? Calendars? How do you keep track of the one million and one things we always seem to be doing?

Vest: Old Navy, formerly a denim jacker
Dress: French Connection, old
Shoes: Aldo
Ring: H&M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails