Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a little rusty

IMG_0437

IMG_0438

IMG_0441

IMG_0442

IMG_0444

Orange is pretty much my least favorite color. I don't gravitate towards orange things, I don't like orange flavored foods, I just have a non-relationship with orange. Then this skirt happened. Okay, it's definitely more of a rust color, but I think we can agree that rust is in the orange family. I love this skirt. I think it is so fall-ish and it makes me want pumpkin pie. This skirt has officially converted me to an orange lover.

Also, you've probably all noticed that I hoard outfit pictures. I have a tendency to take a bunch of pictures the same weeks that I am super busy and don't have time to post them. It is way too cold for bare legs now. It snowed here on Saturday!

Shirt: J.Crew outlet
Sunnies: Mom didn't want them anymore, no brand
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Oh Deer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails