Monday, November 28, 2011

taking care of business

IMG_0472

IMG_0474

IMG_0475

IMG_0476

IMG_0477

IMG_0476

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and relaxing long weekend! My Thanksgiving was lovely and this weekend I did too much shopping for my own good (though some of it was for Christmas!) and spent time with friends.

By next weekend I should be all finished Christmas shopping! Booyah! I like getting it all done early so I can spend the rest of the month enjoying the holiday season rather than scrambling around for last minute gifts. How do you holiday shop? Do you get it done early, or are you the last minute type?

Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: Gap
Belt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Coach
Jewelry: all gifted, except
Necklace: Target

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails