Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorite: Help! I Have a Blister

What: Help: I have a blister hydrocolloid bandages.

Why?: These are the best bandages for blisters and uncomfortable shoes. They're made out of a thick, clear, gel-like substance that helps to heel blisters as well as alleviates the rubbing that caused them in the first place.

The package is small, so it can easily be slipped into a purse for days when you're breaking in new shoes or just plan on doing a lot of walking. I know they're definitely coming to Disney with me in a few weeks! They're nice and cushy and are great for back of the heel blisters.

How much?: $4 for one pack of 8 bandages, $20 for 6 packs (with 8 bandages per pack). You can get the single packs at Walgreens or Target. I'm planning on buying the 6 pack option next time around!

*This company also makes a bunch of other little packs like this - Help: I have a headache, Help: I have allergies, etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails