Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorite: Madewell Sweater



 What? Madewell Topnote Cardigan


Why? This is one of the best cardigans I have ever owned. I seriously have a weird obsession with it. I picked it up on a whim while on a trip to Charlotte back in February, and I came home and bought another one in a different color. I now have it in plum orchid (purple) and juniper berry (navy blue). I've been holding myself back from buying it in red and white as well.

It fits perfectly. The sleeves are fitted without being too tight and the hem hits right at my hips - not too long, not too short. The v-neck is flattering and the knit is thick enough to be warm on a cold day but it's also not so wintery looking that you couldn't swap your hoodie out for this sweater during a chilly summer night.


How much? Most colors are on sale for $49.50. The plum orchid color still says $69.50 online, but I got it for the $49.50 price in store. I know this is pricey for a cardigan, but it's worth it. Everything I've ever purchased at Madewell has held up really well - they are honestly made well. It's a classic cardigan that goes with everything and you'll have it for years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails