Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Short Story

IMG_0724

IMG_0723

IMG_0725

IMG_0726

These pictures were taken before it suddenly became very spring-like here in New England. Haven't needed tights at all for the past few days! I'm loving it.

I'm not ready to declare it SAFE yet and put away all my sweaters and get out the shorts and sandals, but it is nice to wear flats without my feet freezing and to be able to go outside without a coat.

Just three more days until I am officially in VACATION MODE and I am hoping they go by quickly. I can't wait to spend this weekend vegetating and getting ready to fly off to Disney World on Monday with the boy! We're either being old people or little kids, I swear.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!!

Blazer - The Limited (similar)
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - American Eagle
Shorts - H&M (similar)
Boots - Zara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails