Friday, April 30, 2010

hair product round-up

I may or may not do an outfit post later. The outfit I have on is kind of kooky, so I want to photograph it to see how it looks in real life. I'm heading down to my Mom's later, so hopefully my brother is home and can snap a few pictures of me with his fancy-pants camera.

For now, I present to you, my favorite, can't live without them, hair products:


  1. 1. Aussie "Catch the Wave" Mousse + Leave in Conditioner: When I do my hair wavy/curly, this is an  absolute miracle worker. It defines the waves while keeping them soft and preventing them from getting too fluffy.
  2. No Frizz by Living Proof Shampoo & Conditioner: Seriously amazing. I just got these this past winter, so they haven't been tested in high-humidity conditions, but I feel like they will be up to the test. After I dry my hair when I use these, I can see how much smoother and straighter it is. I feel like it gives a tiny little bit of hold to the hair too.
  3. No Frizz by Living Proof Wave Making Cream for Medium to Thick Hair: Another miracle worker. I actually use this to dry my hair straight, I like the extra hold it provides. I've used it when I leave my hair wavy too, and I haven't been thrilled.
  4. Moroccan Oil: I use this every single day. I fear what would happen if I didn't use it, even if I'm just slicking my hair back into a wet pony. It's kind of pricey, but you seriously only need a little drop so a bottle lasts me about a YEAR. That's totally worth it in the price-per-use breakdown. Makes my hair soft and shiny. Plus it doesn't get heavy or greasy, ever.
So that's it! I feel like I have about a million more hair products in my bathroom, but these are the real leaders of the pack. What are your favorite hair products?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails