Friday, April 9, 2010

wish list

My eyes are really bothering me today. I hope I can manage to make it through the day at work. It's frustrating not to be able to see clearly, plus I am tired and cranky. I have to snap outta this!

To cheer myself up I'm compiling a little spring shopping wish list.

THiNGS FOR SPRiNG

 


My wish list for Spring is surprisingly short this year. Lately I have been all about re-working the things I already have as opposed to buying new things. Plus I need another hoodie like I need another hole in my head. But the color is just so awesome! It's the best pseudo-neutral. Imagine it layered under that military jacket!

I want the fedora for the beach, but I will probably go to Target and hunt around the men's section, since my head is large and I can only wear guy's hats, okay?! Plus it will be cheaper. Those leopard sandals WILL be mine, because I feel like they would add a little bit of glam to a basic shorts and t-shirt combo or a sundress. Leopard is also a fun pseudo-neutral in my book.

The reef flats are cute, but not a necessity. I must have that military jacket because I have a bizarre craving for one and this lightweight option seems like a keeper.

What's on your spring wish list?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails