Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i'm not wearing pants challenge: day 1

Okay, true to my word I am not wearing pants this week! Luckily, it looks like the weather will cooperate.

Today was a holiday where I live (Patriot's Day, or Marathon Monday, the day of the Boston Marathon) so I just had to go to an eye appointment and I had a few errands to run.

Unrelated, but cool: I now see 20/20 with both eyes combined! My left eye (or my Nemo Eye, as I like to call it) is seeing 20/25, but the doctor hopes that will improve over the coming weeks. Super exciting!

Sorry, the picture is a little smaller than I intended. I tried to crop some of my (messy) living room out of it. I don't have a tri-pod, so I basically prop my camera up on whatever is handy. Very unreliable.
 
Old Navy sweater, Express t-shirt, Old Navy skirt, tights from TJMaxx and SM New York boots via TJMaxx

I scored these boots at TJMaxx forever ago, but I rarely wear them. I feel like the sole is too clunky for the rest of the boot, and it is an awkward height on my calf. They look okay with black tights though, so I try to wear them when I can. I figured I'd wear the black tights today when I don't have to work since they will most likely get repeated later in the week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails