Thursday, April 22, 2010

i'm not wearing any pants challenge: day 3

Okay, so day three was the last day of my no pants challenge. Day Four (today) it was supposed to be rainy, plus I woke up with a mysterious rash on my forehead, so I was cranky and just wanted my jeans. So I wore them. But yesterday it was beautiful!


I asked boyfriend to take my picture but didn't tell him what it was for. Hence the terrible quality. Plus, I did not edit the pictures because I am L-A-Z-Y.

This is my "I. Am. Awesome." pose. Wearing an Old Navy dress that I forgot how much I loved. Really need to get better detail shots when I do these pictures huh? Express cardigan and flats from TJMaxx.

Yikes do I look tubby. Really buckling down on a diet when I get back from vacation! What, don't judge me for putting it off! Who can keep up a diet while they're on vacation?!


In other news, check out these sweet sandals I got in the kid's section at Target. I love having small feet. Truth be told they're a smidge big, but kids shoes fit a bit different than adults. They were only seven dollars! And I am really into neon right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails