Thursday, April 1, 2010

my big day!!!

Today is a very, very exciting day for me: I am having laser eye surgery!! I have worn glasses/contacts since I was in sixth grade (I'm 24 now!) and I really just want to be able to wake up in the morning, open my eyes, and see! After today, I will finally be able to do that.

It's pretty expensive, but since my mom convinced me to do it, and because she's an awesome mom, she is paying for about half of it. I'm bummed I have to dig into my precious savings to pay for this, but it will totally be worth it in the end.

I've had to wear glasses for the past three weeks because you can't wear contacts before the pre-op or the operation. It's been torrtuurree.

I'll be sure to do an update later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much I can see. I can't wait!




Say goodbye to these bad girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails