Thursday, July 15, 2010

this post brought to you by mia


This was my first time playing around with iMovie. I really just wanted to get a feel for it and have about 200 videos of Mia. Usually she sees a camera and immediately acts like a statue, but I managed to catch her a little bit with this. My little baby angel!!

I wish the video was bigger, and I would go back and fix it, but I can't figure out how to delete this video in order to add another...hmph. Maybe next time I will use vimeo.

Also! If you are feeling kind-hearted, why not go and vote for the lovely Jessica of What I Wore in the Fall in Love in Iceland contest? Jessica is super cute and lovely and is getting married soon! Help send her and her fiance on a fancy trip to Iceland. You know you'd want people to vote for you if you were in a contest, so just do it. It takes two seconds. [The security bit at the bottom of the Iceland Naturally page is just math, add the numbers together.] Also check out her blog. She has a book coming out next year of her outfit illustrations and it is going to be too cute for words; she's a really talented outfit illustrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails