Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 for 30: day 23

I went to the Yankee Candle flagship store this weekend during the Birthday Trifecta festivities. I bought six Car Jars. I am so totally set in the car scent department for like, the next six months. The problem is the first one I chose to stick in my car was Lavender Vanilla, which is a delightful scent. I love Lavender. It is supposed to be soothing. I thought it would keep my stress levels down while I drove. But so far all it is doing is making me super sleepy. If I fall asleep at the wheel blame Yankee Candle.

peach blouse, flare jeans, black wedges, maroon cardigan, gold necklaces

peach blouse, flare jeans, black wedges, maroon cardigan, gold necklaces

I've been having a lot of fun editing up pictures the past two days. I just use Picnik since I don't have Photoshop or anything. And even if I did I wouldn't know how to use it. But Picnik suits my needs just fine. Yesterday I used the Winterize effect and today I decided my photo said 70's. But they didn't have a 70's effect so I used the 60's one.

peach blouse, flare jeans, black wedges, maroon cardigan, gold necklaces
[30 items: flared jeans, peach blouse, maroon cardigan, black wedges/belt - Target/necklaces - Forever 21 & American Eagle]

I've started growing my bangs out, so be prepared for some creative styling in the next few weeks. This will probably be the last week I wear them full on. They've started growing into my eyeballs and it's super uncomfortable. Time to utilize the Lady Combover and bobby pins.

peach blouse, flare jeans, black wedges, maroon cardigan, gold necklaces

Welp, the Bruins are on tonight and Boyfriend says it's an important game so I have to go make myself decent so we can go out and watch it. By decent I mean a sweatshirt and jeans. Yes, I have a fashion blog and yes, sometimes I just want to look like I'm a bum. Nothing wrong with that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails