Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 for 30: day 28

I know, this is becoming comical how long this challenge is taking me. Only two more outfits to go, and you guys are definitely getting them crammed into one post. I am done with this bad Larry.

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

I am so obsessed with this blouse. I love it. I wish I had bought it in the other color it came in - white with black polka dots. I want to buy more sheer blouses for spring, I think. I'm just craving light and flowy right now, and I wish the weather would cooperate with my clothing urges! It's supposed to be snowy and rainy and gross tonight. Not cool, spring.

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

I know I've been really behind on my posting lately, but as soon as I get up those last two 30 outfits I should (hopefully) be back on track. I've been busily assembling spring outfits and I can't wait to wear and share them. Life has also just been a bit hectic around here at the moment. I guess I've been doing a bit of life spring cleaning as I've just been getting a lot of things done that I have been putting off. It feels good to have them off my plate though!

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M
[30 items: boots, skinny jeans, blouse/belt - H&M/watch - Fossil]

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

If any of you follow me on Twitter, you know I had jury duty on Monday. It was awful. I had jury duty last year, and I just went in to the courthouse right in my town, sat for a couple hours, and got sent home. It was great. This was Federal court jury duty, which you can't be exempt from, and I had to haul all the way into Boston on a Monday morning during rush hour. Unfortunately, I overcompensated how bad traffic would be and showed up an hour early. Then ended up not getting to leave until 4pm. Luckily I didn't get picked to be on a jury, but a whole day of being trapped in a courthouse? Not fun. I couldn't even have my phone. I brought my book, but reading for nine hours straight is not as nice as you'd think.

polka dot, sheer, blouse, Fossil, H&M

Luckily now they can't call me for any kind of jury duty for three years! Yesss. Okay gotta go get ready for yoga. I have a weight loss goal I am no where near reaching! :x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails