Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 for 30: day 20

black boots, black blazer, green thermal, headband

black boots, black blazer, green thermal, headband

Outfit 20, only ten more to go! I can't wait to be reunited with the rest of my wardrobe. Granted, I have been wearing my other clothes in between outfits, but I feel like I have a sudden fear of having too many options. I keep wanting to fall back on my 30 items even though I am sick of them. It's like some weird remixing side effect. I want the rest of my clothes, and yet they frighten me. It might also have something to do with the fact that in my head it is spring yet outside it is cold still. If only the real world matched my imaginary world! Holy crap, that would be AWESOME actually. 

black boots, black blazer, green thermal, headband


black boots, black blazer, green thermal, headband
[30 items: black blazer, green thermal, jeggings, black flat boots/necklace - American Eagle]

I'm beginning to grow out my bangs. Not because I don't like them anymore, but because I want them long enough to pull back before the humidity sets in this summer. They won't hold up well once the heat hits. I think I'll cut them back in come fall though. I think I'll miss them!

And finally, a little note about my mom. Every time she catches me taking pictures she comments on how vain I am, taking all these pictures of myself and posting them on the internet. This coming from the woman who has never passed a reflective surface without checking herself out. Well today my brother and I went outside to take pictures just as my mom was getting home. And he caught this lovely little moment:

IMG_9747

She saw the camera and immediately struck a pose. Work it, Mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails