Tuesday, April 19, 2011

by the barn

IMG_9921

IMG_9920

IMG_9928
[Dress - Forever 21/Boots - Oh Deer!/Belt - TJMaxx]

Okay, so that's not really a barn. It's a shed in my backyard. But this outfit just felt so country to me. I felt like I should be walking through a field somewhere in the Midwest. I don't typically gravitate towards country-type looks, but on this particular morning that's just how things worked out. I'm okay with that.

IMG_9922

IMG_9924

Sorry for the unintentional hiatus I took from blogging. Things just got busy all of a sudden and I didn't even have a spare minute. Boyfriend and I escaped to Portland, Maine for Saturday and Sunday (pictures to follow!) and though I had yesterday off from work, the day was spent running errands and hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. It was a much needed respite from any kind of responsibility.

Picnik collage

Funny story about my charm bracelet, seen above. My grandparents on my Dad's side vacation in Mexico every year, and have for as long as I can remember. They would always bring me back little trinkets and outfits and things, this bracelet and the charms included. That's why my charm bracelet has a Mexican theme. For the longest time when I was little, I thought my family was Mexican. 

IMG_9929

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails