Thursday, April 7, 2011

what i'm reading: april 7, 2011



Stieg Larsson

I waited and waited for this book to come out in paperback, since I have read the previous two books in the trilogy and have them in paperback and wanted the complete, matching set. But finally the guy at Barnes and Noble told me there were no plans on the horizon at all for this to be released in paperback, and I couldn't wait another second, so I bit the bullet.

I found this one to be a bit slower paced and drier than the first two, but it was still interesting and it ook me awhile to finish it, which is always nice for a speed reader like me. However I took this with me to jury duty when I went last month, and I wish I had brought something that was more of a page turner. So if you plan on reading for almost six hours straight, this may not be the book you want to go with.

I highly recommend the first two (obviously) and this book definitely rounds out the trilogy nicely. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails