Thursday, April 28, 2011

inspired by: april 28, 2011

This installment was Inspired By the adorable Sydney of The Daybook. That girl has amazing style. To be honest, I have more than one Sydney inspiration photo in my "Outfits to Try" folder. This particular one is pretty simple, but that's why I liked it so much!

Here's Sydney rockin' it:


And here's my very basic copy:

IMG_0004
[Shirt - American Eagle (similar)/Jeans - Gap/Shoes - Unlisted]

IMG_0001

IMG_0005

IMG_0002

denim

I wasn't consulting Sydney's look when I was getting dressed this particular morning, I was just going from memory. I wish I had opened the picture, because it's the little details in Sydney's look I really like - the purse, the cuffed jeans, the shades. Of course it's been nothing but cloudy here so the shades would have been silly...but I wish I'd cuffed my jeans and grabbed a prop, haha.

But I'm pretty sure she and I are wearing the exact same shirt! ;)

The denim-on-denim thing is something I was completely against and now I am slowly getting into it. That happens to me with a lot of trends. Rompers? Heck no! Maxi dresses? I'm too short! But now i suddenly find myself looking at them when I shop. Next up? Trying them on. Then I'll probably have a closet full of both.

Reading fashion blogs will do that to a girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails