Monday, April 11, 2011

inspired by: april 11, 2011

Screen shot 2010-08-22 at 8.15.52 PM




This is my first post in a new regular feature I am going to try out on here. I have a folder on my computer where I keep all the screen shots of outfit inspiration that I save. When I don't know what to wear, I open this folder and click through it for ideas. Sometimes they are from lookbooks, sometimes they are from other bloggers, and sometimes they are from Weardrobe or Chictopia.


This particular outfit was from the Madewell website ages ago. I came across this last weekend when I was trying to think of something to wear to run some errands and hang out with a friend. I was actually wearing different shoes, but my errands brought me to Macy's where they were having a shoe sale and I saw these bad boys. They went perfectly with the outfit so I put them right on my feet. They are super comfortable for such a high platform. I think I'll be wearing them a lot this spring, so be prepared to see more of them!

 [Jacket - Forever 21/Scarf - Old Navy/Top - Forever 21/Jeans - Forever 21/Shoes - Unlisted]

I think this is a great way to use what you have in your closet to create looks you love without breaking the bank. Is my outfit an exact replica of the Madewell one? No. But I think it's pretty close and I felt super snazzy in it, which is really all that matters.


So what do you think? Is this feature a keeper? Do you guys do this too? I'd love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails